ICT SPC AFC Task Force
The Available Flowgate Capacity (AFC) Task Force was formed by the ICT Stakeholder Policy Committee to:
- Understand and explore the complexity of AFC issues.
- Facilitate open discussion amon group members.
- Seek consensus regarding the most efficient and fair alternatives to correct gaps in AFC processes.
- Assist in making reasonable decisions based on information gleaned from the group's discussions.
Rebecca Turner - (Chairman)
Wayne Messina - (Vice-Chair)
David Cheshire - (Member)
John Chiles - (Member)
Jason Davis - (Member)
Rick Henley - (Member)
Roberto Paliza - (Member)
Henry Thompson - (Member)
Cameron Warren - (Member)
- Upcoming events to be announced.