Test Analyst (Req. #SI-014)
Positions available: 3
Date posted: 5/2/2012
Status: Full Time
A Test Analyst is responsible for participating in the deployment of new and upgraded technology used by SPP. This includes large-scale projects, such as implementation of new application systems as well as upgrade projects and routine system changes for existing technology.
Participation in projects generally includes assisting with key deliverables among many departments within SPP and with vendors and consultants throughout the early stages of the software life cycle. Those key deliverables generally include the following: high-level business and technical requirements, detailed business and technical requirements, test approaches, test plans, test execution, and release plans.
A Test Analyst is responsible for assisting in the definition of resource requirements, team member responsibilities and other parameters such that testing is managed to an acceptable level of quality and reliability within budget and time constraints.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a Business or Information Technology-related field
- Senior – Six (6) years of job-related experience
- Level II - Three (3) years of job-related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Visio
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with analysts, accountants, engineers, management and senior management. This communication, both written and oral, is for the purposes of requests, analysis, coordination, guidance and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Knowledge of electric utility industry
- Job requires working at a computer for long periods of time
How To Apply
Click here for information on how to apply for job openings at SPP.
Click here to learn more about available benefits at SPP.
>> Previous Page <<