Supply Adequacy Working Group Face to Face
February 22, 2017 8:30AM - 12:00PM
February 21st meeting location: 1 KC North Auditorium
February 22nd meeting location: 1 KC-01 South Conference Room
KCP&L has “Visitor” parking spaces allotted in our corporate headquarters. If you’re visiting:
- Enter the garage from the Baltimore Street entrance (between 12th & 13th Street) and proceed up the ramp (disregard the sign that directs visitors to turn right – this is not for KCP&L visitors).
- The “UP” ramp turns to the right and immediately on the left are the KCP&L Visitor spaces, with signs identifying them as “Visitor Parking – KCP&L” and numbered 1 through 10. If these are all taken, please continue until you find an available space. (If a parking space is reserved, it will be numbered or marked.)
- You can then follow signs directing visitors to the pedestrian entrance of the facility.
- Please bring your parking ticket with you.
- Upon entering the building, all visitors should be directed to the first floor Guest Reception area.
- Visitors can get their parking tickets validated at the Guest Reception Desk.
- Once a visitor checks in at the Guest Reception Desk, the guard will give the visitor a badge and will call and make the KCP&L associate aware that you have arrived.