SPP Revision Requests
A revision request is a request to make additions, edits, deletions, revisions, or clarifications to SPP's:
- Open Access Transmission Tariff
- Marketplace Protocols, except for Appendix F
- Operating Criteria
- Planning Criteria
- Business Practices
- Integrated Transmission Planning Manual
- Minimum Transmission Design Standards for Competitive Upgrades
- Revision Request Process
- Reliability Coordinator and Balancing Authority Data Specifications
- SPP Communications Protocols
- Any attachments and exhibits to these documents
Unless specifically provided in other sections of these documents, all changes shall follow the SPP Revision Request Process.
Revision Request and Revision Request Comment Forms are located in the Related Documents section in the sidebar of the page. Completed forms should be submitted to the SPP Request Management System (RMS). For guidelines on submitting revision requests or comments, please refer to the "FAQs - Revision Request Process" located in the RR Process and Training Documents folder.
RRs now in the approval process or already approved are located in the Revision Requests folder.