Request For Inquiry Or Filing A Complaint
Any SPP market participant, government agency or other interested entity may request information from or submit a complaint to SPP market monitors. The market monitor shall keep the identity of the submitter confidential and shall keep the existence of any inquiry confidential to the extent practicable. Any information submitted as part of the request will be considered confidential if so designated by the requestor.
To submit a request, question or complaint, please compose an email to SPPMarketMonitoring@spp.org. In order to best facilitate these communications, the following information is required in order for the market monitors to process the correspondence:
- In the subject line of the email, please indicate whether the correspondence is a question, request for inquiry (formal complaint) or a request for an offer cap change.
- In the body of the email, please include the following details so that SPP can most efficiently process this correspondence:
- Requestor first and last name
- Company that the requestor is representing
- Contact number for requestor
- Severity of the correspondence (emergency, important, routine)
- One sentence description of the correspondence (more detailed descriptions can be included in the attachments)
- All supporting data and documentation should be attached to email
Requests or complaints may also be made by calling Keith Collins, Vice President of Market Monitoring, at (501)482-2160.
Written inquiry requests or complaints may also be submitted by mail:
Market Monitoring Unit
Southwest Power Pool
201 Worthen Drive
Little Rock, AR 72223-4936
The SPP market monitor inquiry coordinator is available by phone at (501) 482-2160 to address questions.
The market monitors, or if appropriate, the SPP Board of Directors, will determine if an inquiry is warranted and if any action is required as a result of an inquiry. All inquiries will be conducted in conformance with SPP's Open Access Transmission Tariff (OATT).