SPP Learning Center
Creating an Account
You must first register as a "Member" or "Non-Member" in the SPP Learning Center to access training materials.
- Please use your company or business email address when setting up your account.
Member vs. Non-Member Registration
- Select Member Registration if you are an employee of an SPP Member company. Additionally, when completing the registration form, all Member companies will be selectable from the Division list. (For a list of SPP Member companies, go to the Member page of SPP.org.)
- Select Non-Member Registration if you are an employee of a non-member company doing business with SPP. (This includes Market Participants, Registered Entities who are not SPP members, etc.)
Click here to launch the SPP Learning Center login screen.
Searching for Content in the SPP Learning Center
Once you've logged in, use the search box (upper right corner) to locate training.
Registered users can:
- Search or browse the training courses.
- Register for classes or self-study training.
- Launch requested training from your Assigned Training on the welcome tab.
What content is available in the SPP Learning Center?
Online classes are self-study computer-based training (CBT) modules. These CBTs are self-paced and can be paused and replayed at the discretion of the learner.
SPP currently offers two types of events:
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (ILT)
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
A curriculum is a collection of online courses available as a complete package in the SPP Learning Center.
Materials are topic-specific information available as reference. There are many types of reference materials available, such as:
- User Guides
- Reference Guides
- Reference Cards
Enroll in Training
Here are three easy steps you can use to explore and enroll in training delivered by SPP.
- After reviewing the Integrated Marketplace and System Operations training course catalogs, go to the SPP Learning Center to log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Take advantage of the "How-to" guides found on the SPP Learning Center's Welcome page. These guides will help you learn how to best use the system. Or if you wish, just explore.
- Enroll in the desired sessions. You will receive email confirmation of your enrollment.
Unsure if you already have an SPP Learning Center account? Contact our LMS administrator.
For additional information, click the FAQ link here or on the Learning Center login page.