Stakeholder Prioritization Process
- SPP Request Management System
- Markets and Operations Policy Committee
- Stakeholder Prioritization Task Force
- Stakeholder Prioritization Quarterly Meeting
The Stakeholder Prioritization Process was established by SPP at the direction of the Markets and Operations Policy Committee (MOPC) in July 2015. (Download the July 2015 MOPC meeting materials here.)
The process – defined by the Stakeholder Prioritization Task Force (SPTF)– is based on the principle that there is power in participation. It provides a mechanism by which stakeholders can provide input into the prioritization of projects and enhancement and revision requests.
SPP staff post a quarterly report of all member-facing, member-impacting enhancement requests, revision requests, and projects (including priority ranking and cost estimates for each) for stakeholder review and comment, then facilitate a meeting at which interested parties may provide feedback regarding items on which comments were submitted. SPP submits to the MOPC a quarterly report summarizing the meeting's discussion and any resulting updates made to their rankings/estimates.
Below are listed upcoming deadlines, posting dates, and meetings, and you may find recent reports and other materials related to the stakeholder prioritization process in the Related Documents menu to the left.
To submit an enhancement or revision request or a comment regarding an enhancement or revision request or project identified in the most recent quarterly report, select the appropriate Quick Pick via SPP's Request Management System (link opens a new window).
Stakeholder Prioritization Quarterly Phone Conferences
Other dates of note:
- Jan. 30, 2017: Deadline to submit new enhancement requests
- Feb. 17, 2017: SPP will post quarterly SPP Portfolio Report; comment period opens
- Feb. 24, 2017: Comment period ends
- March 17, 2017: SPP will post agenda of March 24 meeting and report that with stakeholders’ comments.
- March 24, 2017: Quarterly Stakeholder Prioritization Meeting
- April 5, 2017: SPP will post agenda and meeting materials for April 11 MOPC meeting, including stakeholder prioritization summary report.
- April 11-12, 2017: Quarterly MOPC meeting